At WikiWineGuide our mission is to help people on the planet to find information. We do this by collaborating to create the world’s most helpful Wine guide. Here is summary of key information about reading or contributing to WikiWineGuide:
- All written contributions to WikiWineGuide are owned by Wikiwineguide.com.
- You continue to own the copyrights of the content you submit to WikiWineGuide. That said, by posting your content on wikiwineguide.com you give us multiple rights to use and change it.
- Our editor community have developed many policies about what we want and don’t want on WikiWineGuide. You can read details about the writing we do want at our Writer's Guide and what we don’t want at our Deletion Policy.
- We release most of our software under an Open Source license. You can learn more and get a copy of the code here.
- Our goal is to build the world’s most helpful Wine Guide, but we don’t always meet that goal. Occasionally our articles are incomplete, unhelpful, misleading or incorrect, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of anything you find on WikiWineGuide. You should use your best judgement and consult multiple sources when following any instructions you read anywhere on the internet, including WikiWineGuide.
- If you have a question, concern or just want to offer a note of thanks, you can email us at wikiwineguide [at] gmail.com