By accessing the Website, you certify that:
- you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority under the laws of your state, province or country.
Part of our mission is to:
- Empower and Engage people around the world to collect and develop content and either publish it.
- Disseminate this content effectively and globally.
You are free to:
- Read and Print our articles and other media free of charge.
- Contribute To and Edit our various sites or Projects.
Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm – You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that:
- You License Freely Your Contributions – you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or Projects.